Sep 3, 2012

In The Beginning...

Hello and welcome to my blog, Critical Miss. Currently, I am living in Denver, Colorado and have decided to pursue a blog about one of my favorite hobbies, gaming. Video games and I go back to the NES era, and I feel it is time to start gathering some ideas and thoughts together as we enter yet another era in gaming.

Here I will be assembling some thoughts and philosophies based on my experiences as a gamer. We will have podcasts set up eventually, and forums later on down the road as so to integrate further with the gaming community.

I play a varied assortment of video games, from Harvest Moon to Borderlands to Tales of series to Battlefield 3. I currently own, and play on, a PC, 3DS, PSVita and PS3 and will mostly be talking from those perspectives. I have owned, throughout my lifetime, the NES, SNES, almost every version of the Gameboy, N64, Gamecube, Xbox 360, PS1, PS2, Sega Genesis, Sega Dreamcast and Wii.

Signing off,
Mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment